1. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
The second paragraph of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
1. Service providers will be able to use devices for the storage and retrieval of data in terminal equipment to the recipients, provided that the same have given their consent after they have provided clear and full information about its use, in particular, about the purposes of the processing of the data, in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, for the Protection of Personal Data. When it is technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the treatment of the data may be facilitated by the use of the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the party should proceed to your configuration during installation or upgrade using a action expresses to that effect.. The foregoing does not prevent the possible technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or, to the extent that it is strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
Are exempted from compliance with the obligations set forth in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE cookies used for any of the following purposes:
- Allow only the communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service specifically requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES DEPENDING ON ITS PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Cookies techniques: those that allow the user to navigate through a website , platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as , for example, control traffic and data communication , identify the session, access to restricted parts , remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features , while browsing store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general nature in predefined function of a series of criteria in the user’s terminal as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that allow the responsible for the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the web sites that are linked. The information gathered through this type of cookie is used in the measurement of the activity of the web sites, application or platform and for the profiling of navigation of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use that users make of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, in advertising, in its case, the editor has been included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, in advertising, in its case, the editor has been included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store information of the behavior of users gained through continuous observation of their surfing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile for display advertising in function of the same.
3. PRINCIPAL OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of Law 15/1999 , of December 13 , Protection of Personal Data ( hereinafter Act ) , we inform you so explicitly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained through cookies to be installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes : measuring the activity of web application or platform sites for profiling navigation users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data use made by users of the service.
- The editor responsible for the web and responsible treatment: RUTEN CONSULTING, S.L.
- In its case, the entities directly related to the responsible editor of the web that expressly relate below: Google Analytics.
4. CONSENTMENT PRINCIPAL
The consent for the installation of cookies means provided through dialing the box relating to the acceptance of the policy of “cookies” ready to effect on our web page.
In the cases in which the user does not manifest itself expressly state whether or not to accept the installation of cookies, but continue using the web page or application shall be deemed that this has given his consent, our entity expressly informing him of the ability to block or delete the cookies that have been installed on your computer through the settings for the options in the browser installed on your computer.
5. OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to its installation can be assumed that the functionality of the web page is limited or not possible, which would exclude the provision of services by our entity through the same.
6. COOKIE DESACTTIVACIÓN
The user may at any time change the cookie settings, block or disable it. For this we provide you with the way in the main browsers.
Así como las cookies a terceros Google Adwords: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
RUTEN CONSULTING, S.L. Is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the cookie policies of the third.
7. PRINCIPLE OF SECURITY OF THE DATA
RUTEN CONSULTING, S.L. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and take all measures such technical and organizational necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access , given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment , developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007 of 21 December , approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999 , of December 13 , Protection of Personal Data was approved.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by approving the Regulation for the development of the same, the recipient of the service may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition against the person responsible for the file or treatment, together with a photocopy of your ID card.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR THE TREATMENT
The person responsible for the file or the treatment is RUTEN CONSULTING, S.L., in the direction of effects of notifications inC/ NESTOR DE LA TORRE, Nº3-OFI.5 – 35006 LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA (LAS PALMAS).